Tot, Mung-bean Sprout, and Shrimp Salad
[Ingredient] 150g unripe tot, 30g mung-bean sprout, 30g water parsley, 5-6 flesh of shrimp
[Sauce] 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp anchovy sauce, 1 tbsp suga r, 1 tsp sesame, 1/2 tsp chopped green onion, 1/3 tsp minced garlic, salt, sesame
- Wash unripe tot, blanch in boiling water and cut into small pieces.
- Remove offal of shrimp, remove saltiness, and blanch in boiling water slightly.
- Cut water parsley in length of 5cm. After boiling mung-bean sprout,
- remove head and tail of it. Mix tot, mung-bean sprout, shrimp
- and water parsley with sauce and spread sesame.
- Update :
- counter :