Kelp Corn Soup
[Ingredient] 15g dried kelp, 1 potato, 1 corn can, 1/4 onion, 30g butter, 1 cup kelp broth, 1 cup fresh cream, salt, pepper
- Put corn in colander and pour hot water.
- Peel potato and slice it and onion.
- Put butter in heated pot, put onion, corn and potato in it and stir-fry.
- Put a cup of kelp broth in 3 and boil until vegetables are cooked and soup is sticky.
- After cooling 4 for a while, grind it in mixer, put it again in pot, then put fresh cream in it and boil till boils raising.
- Cut dried kelp into 1x1cm, put them in soup, turn off heat, and marinate with salt and pepper.
- Update :
- counter :