Kelp Braised Pollack
[Ingredient] 2 tbsp rice kelp, 2 pollack, 3 tbsp starch powder, 1/2 red pepper, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, 3 tbsp cooking oil
[Sauce] 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp cooking wine, 1 tbsp oligosaccharide, 1/2 tsp red pepper powder, pepper
- Clean pollack by trimming head, tail and pin and cut into 3cm.
- Marinate 1 with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Coat 2 with starch powder and burn back and forth in greased pan till it becomes yellowish.
- Make sauce by mixing all the ingredients of sauce.
- Put sauce in 3 and stir-fry evenly.
- Put rice kelp and sliced red pepper in 5 and mix well.
- Update :
- counter :