Kelp, Octopus and Beef Boiled Down in Soy Sauce
[Ingredient] 150g octopus'arm, 100g bamboo shoot, 100g kelp for wrapping, 2 red pepper
[Sauce] 1/2 cup water, 1/2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp brewed soy sauce, 2 tbsp rice wine, 1 tbsp starch syrup, 1/2 onion, 1 ginger
- Blanch octopus slightly and slice in thin size.
- Slice bamboo shoot into 0.5cm and blanch it in boiling water slightly.
- Remove seeds of red pepper.
- Cut kelp into width of 3cm and length of 7~8cm, blanch it in boiling water, remove moisture, roll it and put it in red pepper.
- Put sauce in pot and boil it in high heat till onion get soft.
- Remove onion and ginger, put octopus and bamboo sheet, boil down, and then put kelp in it till first boil raising when soup becomes sticky.
- Update :
- counter :