Kelp Burdock Boiled Down in Soy Sauce
[Ingredient] 100g dried kelp, 200g burdock
[Sauce] 1 cup water, 3 tbsp brewed soy sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 onion, a bit of string onion
- Wipe dried kelp with dried towel, soak it in cold water slightly and take it out. Use the water for kelp broth when boiling down.
- Peel burdock and cut it into length of 5cm, then julienne in width of 0.3~0.4cm.
- Blanch burdocks in vinegar water, put them in colander and remove moisture.
- Cut kelp in size of burdock.
- Put sauce in pot and boil it till the first boil raising. Then remove onion and string onion, put burdock and boil down to have color.
- When burdock has color of soy sauce and soup boils down suitably, put kelp in it and pour sauce on it in light fire till it becomes glossy.
- Update :
- counter :