Kelp Sweet Potato Croquette
[Ingredient] 10g dried kelp, 2 medium size of sweet potato, 1/6 onion, 2 tbsp canned corn, 3g carrot, salt, pepper
- Soak dried kelp and when it becomes mellow, blanch it in boiling water for just 10 sec and remove moisture.
- After steaming sweet potato, peel it when it is hot and crush it finely.
- Chop onion and carrot finely and stir-fry them in greased pan.
- Put canned corn in colander, pour hot water and remove moisture.
- Cut kelp into size of corn and fry slightly. Put sweet potato, kelp, onion, corn, carrot, mozzarella cheeze, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix them well.
- Make them in a circle shape of meatball, coat it with in order of flour, egg water, and bread powder evenly and fry it in heated oil to be yellowish.
- Update :
- counter :