Kelp Fish Cake Rice Roll
[Ingredient] 180g kelp for wrapping(ssam), 2 sheet square fish cake, 210g rice, salt, sesame oil
- Wash kelp cleanly, remove moisture, and cut it down to size of laver for kimbab.
- Marinate rice with salt and sesame oil.
- Put square fish cake in colander and remove the grease, then burn it back and forth in pan slightly.
- Spread kelp widely on a laver bed and put fish cake on it.
- And spread a half of rice on it, roll hard not to be loosened, and cut it into bite-sizes. Then make one more roll with the rest of rice in the same way.
- Update :
- counter :