Kelp Smoked Duck Rolls
[Ingredient] 200g kelp for wrapping(ssam), 20g assorted seaweed, 100g smoked duck, 1/4 red paprika, 1/4 yellow paprika, 1/6 onion, 20g enoki mushroom, 30g radish sprout
- Trim ssam kelp and cut in width of 4cm and length of 15cm.
- Soak assorted seaweed in water, remove moisture, and cut into bite-sizes.
- Slice smoked duck and burn in frying pan without oil till brown. Then put them on kitchen towel and remove the grease.
- Julienne paprikas, cucumber and onion. Remove root of radish sprout and trim cleanly.
- Put each 2 or 3 of assorted seaweed, smoked duck, cucumber, onion and radish sprout on kelp evenly and roll.
- Make sauce and garnish rolls with it.
- Update :
- counter :