Sea Mustard and Baby Octopus Boiled Down in Soy Sauce
[Ingredient] 1 cup of dried sea mustard, 60g dried baby octopus, 1 tsp sesame
[Sauce] 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp starch syrup, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp garlic, 1 tsp sesame oil
Sea Mustard and Baby Octopus Boiled Down in Soy Sauce Recipe
- Cut dried sea mustard in 2~3cm length.
- Soak dried baby octopus in water for 10~15min and remove saltiness.
- Mix the ingredients of sauce.
- Put cooking oil in pan, then put the sauce and when it boils, put baby octopus in it and stir-fry.
- Put 1 in 4 and stir-fry again. Then garnish with sesame.
- Update :
- counter :