Sea Mustard Fried Udon
[Ingredient] 10g dried sea mustard, 1 pack of udon, 2 clump of bok choy, 2 garlic, 1/4 onion, 1/4 carrot, 4 shrimp, 1 dried red pepper, 1 tbsp chopped penut, 1 tbsp katsuobushi, cooking oil.
[Sauce] 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp rice wine, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp sesame oil, pepper penut, 1 tbsp katsuobushi, cooking oil.
Sea Mustard Fried Udon Recipe
- Soak dried sea mustard in cold water, slice itnto small pieces and remove moisture.
- Detach leaves of bok choy, wash it and cut dried red pepper diagonally. Julienne carrot and onion and slice garlic into small pieces.
- Mix the ingredients of sauce.
- Boil noodles of udon in boiling water for about 1min, then wash them in cold water and remove moisture.
- Put cooking oil in heated pan, put garlic , onion and dried red pepper in it, stir-fry them, and put shrimp, sea mustard and carrot in it and fry.
- Put 3 in 5 and when it starts boiling, put noodles and bok choy in it and stir-fry slightly. Then garnish with chopped peanut and katsuobushi.
- Update :
- counter :