Seasoned Sea Mustard and Dried Raddish
[Ingredient] 10g dried sea mustard, 80g dried raddish
[Marinate of Dried Raddish] 1 tbsp sandeel sauce
[Sauce] 2 tbsp red pepper powder, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp starch syrup, 1/2 tsp sesame
Seasoned Sea Mustard and Dried Raddish Recipe
- Soak dried sea mustard in cold water, slice it into small pieces and remove moisture.
- Soak dried raddish in cold water for 5~10min.
- Mix the ingredients of sauce.
- Squeeze soaked dried raddish lightly and mix with eel sauce.
- Put sea mustard and sauce in 4 and mix them well.
- Update :
- counter :