Sea Mustard and Bean Sprout Rice
[Ingredient] 10g dried sea mustard, 100g bean sprout, 50g beef, 1/4 carrot, 1.5 cup soaked rice
[Sauce of Beef] 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 tsp sugar
[Sauce] 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp water, 1/2 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp sesame
Sea Mustard and Bean Sprout Rice Recipe
- Soak dried seaweed and slice it into small pieces.
- Wash bean sprouts and remove moisture by putting them in the colander.
- Chop carrot
- Chop beef, put sauce of beef in it, and mix.
- Put rice in pot and pour water as much as the length of rice.
- Put beef, sea mustard, bean sprout, carrot in 5 and cook rice.
- Marinate with sauce.
- Update :
- counter :