Sea Mustard Stem and Soy Sauce Stir-fried Rice Cake (Tteok-bokki)
[Ingredient] 50g salted sea mustard stem, 200g rice cake for tteok-bokki, 1 sheet fish cake, 1/3 green bell pepper, 1/3 red bell
[Sauce] 1.5 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp sesame oil, a pinch of salt and pepper
Sea Mustard Stem and Soy Sauce Stir-fried Rice Cake (Tteok-bokki) Recipe
- Wash sea mustard stem cleanly, soak it in water for about 30min and remove moisture.
- Chop fish cake, onion, red and green bell peppers, and cut sea mustard stem in 4cm length.
- Mix the ingredients of sauce.
- Detach rice cakes one by one, put them in boiling water and boil for 1min.
- Put garlic, onion, stem, and fish cake in greased pan and stir-fry them. Then put rice cakes and sauce in it and stir-fry for 30sec.
- Garnish with sesame.
- Update :
- counter :