Sea Mustard Fried Rice
[Ingredient] 5g dried sea mustard, 1/4 red paprika, 1/4 yellow paprika, 1/4 onion, 50g beef, 1.5 bowl of rice, a pinch of salt and pepper, cooking oil
Sea Mustard Fried Rice Recipe
- Soak dried sea mustard in cold water and slice it into small pieces.
- Chop onion and paprikas finely.
- Stir-fry chopped beef with salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry onion in greased pan, when it becoms transparent, put onion in it and fry again.
- Put rice in 4 and stir-fry, then put paprikas and beef in it and fry for 1 more min
- Marinate it with salt and pepper.
- Update :
- counter :