Sea Mustard and Beef Dumpling
[Ingredient] 5g dried sea mustard, 200g beef, 1/4 tofu, cooking oil, 30g young leaf
[Sauce] 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tbsp minced garlic, 1/2 tbsp chopped green onion, 1/2 tbsp sesame salt, pepper
Sea Mustard and Beef Dumpling Recipe
- Soak dried sea mustard in cold water, remove moisture and chop them into small pieces.
- Chop beef finely. And crush tofu and remove moisture of it by towel.
- Put sauce in sea mustard, beef and tofu and knead to be mixed well.
- Make dumpling of 3’s knead in 3cm in diameter.
- Put cooking oil and fry it back and forth in medium heat to be brown, then garnish it with young leaf.
- Update :
- counter :