Sea Mustard and Manila Clam Wheat Flake Noodle
[Ingredient] 10g dried sea mustard, 100g flesh of clam, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1/3 zucchino, 1/4 onion, 2 cup flour, a bit salt, 2 tbsp soy sauce for soup, 1 tsp minced garlic
Sea Mustard and Cucumber Watery Kimchi Recipe
- Soak dried sea mustard and slice them in 2~3cm length.
- Julienne zucchino and onion.
- Stir-fry soaked sea mustard and flesh of clam in pan with sesame oil.
- Pour water in and boil.
- Put trimmed sea mustard, water and salt in flour and knead. Then pull off small pieces of dough and boil.
- Marinate with soy sauce and salt.
- Update :
- counter :