Sea Mustard Joraengi Rice Cake Soup
[Ingredient] 10g dried sea mustard, 200g joraengi rick cake, 70g oyster, 1 tsp minced garlic, 4 cup anchovy and kelp broth, 1 tbsp soy sauce for cooking soup, 5cm spring onion, a pinch of salt, 1 egg, pepper
Sea Mustard Joraengi Rice Cake Soup Recipe
- Soak dried sea mustard, remove moisture and slice it into small pieces.
- Wash joraengi in cold water once.
- Make egg garnish and slice it into thin sizes.
- Boil anchovy and kelp broth and put joraengi and 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- If the rice cake boils, then put oyster, sea mustard and string
- onion and boil again. Put them in a bowl and put egg garnish on them.
- Update :
- counter :