Fried Sea Mustard and Egg
[Ingredient] 5g dried sea mustard, 2 green onion, 4 egg, salt, pepper, cooking oil
Fried Sea Mustard and Egg Recipe
- Soak dried sea mustard in cold water, remove moisture and cut them into small pieces.
- Prepare whipped egg and sliced green onion.
- Put cooking oil in heated pan and stir-fry sea mustard for 2~3min and put it aside.
- Put cooking oil in heated pan, scramble the whipped egg and put salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Mix fried sea mustard with 4 and apply salt for seasoning.
- Update :
- counter :