Sea Mustard and Abalone Porridge
[Ingredient] 5g dried sea mustard, 2 abalone, 1 cup soaked rice, 1 tbsp sesame oil, a pinch of salt
Sea Mustard and Abalone Porridge Recipe
- Soak dried sea mustard in cold water , strain it and cut it into small pieces.
- Cut well-trimmed abalone into small pieces.
- Put sesame oil in a pot and stir-fry abalone and then sea mustard.
- Put offals of abalone in soaked rice and mix enoughly.
- Put 4 in 3 and stir-fry them when they go transparent in low-heat.
- Put 6 or 7 cups of water in 5, boil in medium heat and then marinate with salt.
- Update :
- counter :