Sea String Salad with Citron Sauce
[Ingredient] 130g salted sea string, 1 pack of enokitake
[Sauce] 4 tbsp citron juice, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 3 tbsp olive oil, salt
- Trim salted sea string, wash it cleanly and cut in same size of enokitake.
- Mix citron sauce and keep it in refrigerator.
- Cut the bottom of enokitake, put cooking oil in heated pan, stir-fry slightly and cool.
- Stir-fry sea string in heated pan just for 5sec and cool.
- Mix cooled sea string and enokitake with 1 tsp of olive oil, mix, place on dish and marinate citron sauce right before eating.
- Update :
- counter :