Green Laver and Abalone Dumpling
[Ingredient] 1 abalone, 2 cup flour, 1 tbsp green laver powder, 1 tsp cooking oil, a bit of water, 1 tbsp rice tot, 30g salted sea mustard stem, 200g pork, 1 tsp garlic, 30g leek, 1/4 tofu, a pinch of salt and pepper
Green Laver and Abalone Dumpling Recipe
- Put green laver powder, water, salt and cooking oil in flour and make dough.
- Crush tofu and remove moisture. And slice abalone and leek into small pieces.
- Soak rice tot in cold water and slice salted sea mustard stem after soaking it in cold water for 1hr.
- Put abalone, rice tot, sea mustard steam, pork, minced garlic, tofu, salt and pepper in the dough and make bun filling.
- Make dumpling skin by rolling the green laver dough thin.
- Put bun filling in 5 and make dumpling well. Then put it in steam oven and steam it for about 10min.
- Update :
- counter :