Stir-fried Dried Slices of Seasoned Whitebait, Green Laver and Laver
[Ingredient] 5 pcs green laver, 3 pcs dried whitebait, 1 tsp seame, 1 tsp sesame oil
[Sauce] 1 tsp red pepper powder, 1tbsp gochujang, 1 tsp oligosaccharide, 1/2 tsp
Stir-fried Dried Slices of Seasoned Whitebait, Green Laver and Laver Recipe
- Burn green laver forth and rear, and put it in a sack and crush.
- Burn dried white bait in dried pan slightly and cut it into 2x2 cm length.
- Stir-fry white bait in greased pan. Pour sauce in the pan and boil for
- 1min, then stir-fry it with whitebait and green laver.
- Turn off the fire and garnish with sesame oil and sesame.
- Update :
- counter :