Seaweed and Bulgogi Salad
[Ingredient]20g assorted seaweed, 50g chamnamul(Korean herbs), 30og beef, 1 tbsp cooking oil
[Sauce of Bulgogi]3 tbsp soy sauce, 1.5 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp minced green onion, 1
[Sauce]1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp cooking wine, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1/2 tsp red pepper powder, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp minced onion
Seaweed and Bulgogi Salad Recipe
- Soak dried seaweed in cold water for 5min, put it in the colander and strain.
- Wash Korean herbs, slice them in 3~4cm length and prepare sauce.
- Put sauce of bulgogi in beef and toss through.
- Stir-fry bulgogi in greased pan.
- Put sauce in herbs and seaweed and mix slightly. Then finish with placing 4 on them.
- Update :
- counter :