Laver Potato Soup
[Ingredient] 1 laver, 1 potato, 50g mussel flesh, 1~2 stem small green onion, 1 tbsp perilla oil, 2 tbsp soybean paste sauce, 4 cup kelp stock of anchovy, 1 tsp minced garlic
Laver Potato Soup Recipe
- Burn laver front and rear slightly, put it in a sack and crush into small pieces.
- Peel potato and wash cleanl y, and then slice it.
- Put potato and mussel flesh in greased pot and stir-fry, then barely cover with water.
- If potato is cooked, put it in kelp broth which is seasoned with soybean paste sauce and minced garlic.
- Put sliced green onion just before you eat
- Update :
- counter :