Seaweed California Rolls
[Ingredient] 10g assorted dried seaweed, 2 laver, 2 bowl
[Sauce of Rice] 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp vinegar, a pinch of salt
[Sauce of assorted dried seaweed] 1 tbsp vinegar, 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
[Sauce] 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 tsp sugar, a pinch of salt and pep
Seaweed California Rolls Recipe
- Soak assorted dried seaweed in cold water for 5min, put in the colander and strain.
- Mix trimmed assorted dried seaweed with sauce of assorted dried seaweed.
- Slice onion finely and soak it then strain.
- Cut cucumber into stripes and carrot into small pieces and roast them in a pan slightly.
- Marinate rice with sauce, put on spreaded laver about 2/3 of it, turn it and put marinated assorted seaweed, cucumber, carrot in it and then roll.
- Cut 5 into bite-size and place onion, seaweed and sauce on it.
- Update :
- counter :