[Ingredient] 15g all sorts of dried seaweed (semogasari, mol, tot, neopu and etc), 1 red chili pepper, 4 cups kelp stock of anchovy, 70g oyster, 2-3 tbsp soybean paste sauce, 1 tsp minced garlic
Coastal Soup Recipe
- Soak dried seaweed in cold water for 5min, put it in the colander and strain.
- Put soybean paste sauce in the kelp stock and stir.
- Boil 2 then put oyster and minced garlic in it and boil again.
- Put mol, neopu, tot and etc in and boil.
- At the end, put semogasari and red chili pepper and boil for about 1min.
- Update :
- counter :