Seaweed and Potato Wedge Salad
[Ingredient] 20g assorted dried seaweed, 20g young leaf, 30g chicory, 1/4 onion, 2 steamed potato
[Sauce of potato wedge] 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp red pepper powder, 1 tsp Parmesan cheese powder, a pinch of salt and pepper
[Oriental sauce] 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp lemon juice, a pinch of pepper
Seaweed and Potato Wedge Salad Recipe
- Soak assorted dried seaweed in cold water for 5min, put them in the colander and strain.
- After washing young leaf and chicory and remove moisture.
- Julienne onion, soak it in cold water for 5min and strain.
- Divide steamed potato into 8 equal parts and marinate with salt and pepper.
- Put the sauce of potato wedge in 4 and mix, then cook it in 200°C oven for 10min.
- Mix the oriental sauce well, then add with assorted dried seaweed, chicory, young leaf, onion and potato wedge.
- Update :
- counter :