Grilled Pork Belly with Semogasari and Webfoot Octopus
[Ingredient] 20g dried semogasari, 100g bean sprouts, 1/4 onion, 3~4 webfoot octopus, 200g grilled thin pork belly, a bit of cooking oil, 1/.2 red pepper, 1/2 green chili pepper, 1 tsp salt
[Sauce] 2 tbsp red pepper powder, 1 tbsp gochujang, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp refined rice wine, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1/2 tbsp chopped green onion, a bit of ginger juice, 1 tbsp sesame oil, a pinch of pepper
Grilled Pork Belly with Semogasari and Webfoot Octopus Recipe
- Soak dried semogasari in cold water for 10min and slice in 2-3cm lengths.
- Boil bean sprouts with water and 1 tsp salt and cool them in the colander
- Soak chopped onion in cold water for 5 min and strain, and slice red pepper and green pepper.
- Prepare the sauce, mix it with trimmed webfoot octopus and pork belly and marinate them for 10min.
- Put 4 in the greased pan and cook with putting 1-2 tbsp water in it, then fry with red pepper and green chili pepper.
- Spread semogasari, bean sprouts and onion on the dish and put 5 on them.
- Update :
- counter :