Abalone Cold Raw Fish Soup
[Ingredient] 1 Abalone, 2g dried miyok, 80g cucumber, 5g red cabbage, 20g pear, 2g dried semogasari, 20g orange paprika, 20g red paprika, 30g onion, 10g leek, 1 tsp sesame tsp salt, 3 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp
[Soup] 1 tsp garlic, 1 tbsp tumeric vinegar, 1 tbsp light mustard, 2 cups of water, 1 hot pepper, 50g ice, 1 tbsp herbacea fermented broth, 1 leek, 1 tsp sesame tsp salt, 3 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp sugar
Abalone Cold Raw Fish Soup Recipe
- Grind hot pepper, mix it with the ingredients of soup and put them in a refrigerator.
- Soak dried miyok in cold water for about 10min, put it in the colander and drain.
- Soak dried semogasari in brine for about 30min, wash it in cold water, put it in tumeric vinegar water for about 10min and drain, then cut it in 2~3cm length.
- Slice cucumber, onion, paprikas, red cabbage and pear finely and chop leek.
- After soaking the abalone in cold water for 20min, trim it cleanly and cut it by making cut only flesh of the abalon.
- Put the ingredients of 4 and the abalone in the soup of 1, finish with seasoning sesame over it.
- Update :
- counter :