Abalone Seaweed Bibimbap
[Ingredient] [Ingredient] an abalone, a bowl of rice, 5g sliced sea tangle, 20g salted sea string, 20g unripe tot, 1/2 of a laver, 25g bean sprouts, 20g carrot, 25g cucumber, an egg, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp tumeric vinegar, a pinch of salt, cooking oil
[Tot Gochujang Sauce]1.5 tbsp gochujang, 1 tbsp red pepper powder, 1 tsp tot fermented broth, 3 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tbsp oligosaccharide, 2 tbsp apple juice, 1/2 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp sesame, 1 tbsp bean powder, 1g tumeric powder, 1 tsp peanut jam
[Tot Soybean Paste Sauce] 25g unripe tot, 1 tbsp soybean paste sauce, 1 tsp red pepper powder, 1/8 slice of tofu, 20g potato, 20g onion, 20g zucchino, 1/2 shiitake, 3 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp cooking oil, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp chopped green onion, 1/2 cup kelp stock of anchovy, 1 tsp sesame, 1 tbsp bean powder, 5g crushed peanut, 1g tumeric powder
Abalone Seaweed Bibimbap Recipe
- Trim seaweeds and cut them in 2~3cm.
- After soaking sliced kelps in cold water for about 10mins, put them in water with 1 tsp tumeric vinegar and strain.
- Soak dried semogasari in cold water with 1 tsp tumeric vinegar and strain.
- Rinse salted sea strings in cold water to remove saltiness, blanch them in boiling water, soak in water and strain.
- Make laver powders by putting burned laver in a sanitary pack and crushing it.
- After frying an egg with a pinch of salt, slice it finely.
- Slice cucumber finely and roast in a greased pan slightly.
- Slice carrot finely, roast in a greased pan slightly, and put a pinch of salt.
- Season boiled bean sprouts with sesame oil and salt.
- After trimming abalone and soak it in tumeric vinegar water, slice it finely by making cuts inside of it.
- Make gochujang sauce by mixing the ingredients of tot gochujang sauce.
- Prepare tot soybean paste sauce.
- Chopped potato, onion, zucchino, and shiitake finely.
- After blanching unripe tots, cut them into small pieces and mix with sesame oil
- Mash tofu and remove moisture, then mix with soybean paste sauce and gochujang
- After placing sesame oil and cooking oil in the pan, stir-fry minced garlic, chopped green onion, potato, onion, zucchino, and shiitake over medium heat.
- Put 2 in 4and stir-fry over low heat for 1~2min.
- Put kelp broth and boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and boil them a bit hard
- At the finish, put bean powder, crushed
- Fill a bowl with rice and put kelp, semogasari, tot, sea string, laver, carrot, cucumber, bean sprouts, and sliced egg around the rice and put the raw abalone on them.
- Add some tot gochujang sauce or tot soybean paste sauce.
- Seaweed : Vegetable = 7 : 3 for the richly flavors of seaweed
- It is better to put Wando's rice kelp and rice tot in the rice when cooking it.
- Update :
- counter :